This is an exciting feature offered by Apple Inc. and is a part of iCloud initiative. This feature allows you u to have your entire music library uploaded to your iCloud account. This means that you can share your files to other devices which are authorized to access your account. With this feature, you don’t need to sync your iOs device to your library every time you want to add up a song as you can just download the music using your iCloud account through the feature.
The feature will also allow you to activate your iOS device without having it connected to your computer as it is designed to work well with PC-activation features. You can also add up songs to your device using your central iCloud account without the need to sync your gadget to the computer. The thing about the feature is that you will be able to add up a maximum of 25,000 songs and to use up to 10 devices for music sharing.
If you are equipped with the feature all the songs you purchased will then automatically be available in the feature through your iCloud account. You can use the feature to scan your library and catalog all song entries that are in it. And if you have a huge library this can be a very helpful feature as it allows your music to be readily available without requiring you to upload all of them. In using a computer you can just click on the iCloud button to download the song and if you double-click on it, it will start streaming.
One of the best things about the feature is that it makes your life easier by saving you from manually doing updates. If there are additional songs to your library and you want to update the same songs in your iTunes account you don’t have to manually do it as the feature will automatically add new songs just as long as the feature is activated. The feature also allows you to re-download higher-quality versions of your music free of charge. If you have poorly-encoded copies of songs all you have t do is re-download the tracks.
Organizing files in your device is essential in order to easily and quickly gain access to the data that you want to use and the best way to do it is to simply store contents in one portfolio. You can place your videos, music and other files into one portfolio to avoid scrolling a number of screens to access the file you want to see. Follow the steps below to make storage for your file collection.
- The first thing that you need to do to simply tap and hold down the application icon that you want to organize into a portfolio with the use of your finger. Once you do this the application icon will then start to jiggle.
- Once you perform the first step successfully you may then continue by tapping and holding down other application icons that you want to include in your file collection.
- You may then drag one application icon on top of another in order to make a file portfolio. By dragging the icon, a folder will be displayed and it will be named according to the type of application represented by the two icons.
- The file portfolio will have its default name according to the files it contains. For instance, if the two files have entertainment-related icons then the file portfolio will be named “Entertainment” by default.
- You may then verify the name of the file portfolio made and change it if you like. To edit, you can just tap the name field and then key in the new title using the keypad on your device’s screen.
- Adding other files will only require you to drag and drop their applications icons to the top of new file portfolio that you made. You may add up all the files that you want to include in the file collection by simply doing the same steps provided above.
- Once you have already added all the files just tap on the “Home” button to exit.
- In order to access the contents that you organized just tap on the file portfolio and then the application icon that you want to take a look at.
If you want to have a copy of the image displayed on your device then doing it can be quite easy as there are methods that you can use in order to do it. You may follow the steps below in order to get a snap with an image.
- Go to the item that you want to duplicate such as to a particular website that contains your desired picture, a document that contains someone’s statements or any other file or illustration that you want to create a copy for.
- Once you have the display that you want to take a snap of, hold down the home button and try to ever let it go. If you will let go of the home button you will end up going back to the home monitor, thus you will lose the file that you want to capture and you have to start over.
- While pressing down the home button click take a look at the top right part of the device and then click on the on/off button. Once you have already clicked the button once, you need to let it go right away.
- It is important to note that you need to hold down the home button and the on/off button simultaneously until the device will give you a flashing white display.
- Once you lift your finger off the button you will notice that the entire monitor makes a white flash. During this process the device will also produce a sound like a camera taking a shot. This means that you have successfully captured the display.
- In order to verify that if you have successfully captured the display you need to go to the built-in Photos app of your device. You may then tap on Camera Roll to see the most recent image that you took.
- If you want to manipulate the picture or illustration that you copied or captured you can use an image editing program. All you need to do is sync the captured picture to photo management software.
You electronic equipment naturally contains tons of personal data and information that are too important to lose. If you want to ensure that you have extra copies of your files you can transport them to other devices. The process below involves transmitting files from an old unit to a new one.
- Get an Ethernet cable and connect its end to your device’s Ethernet port and the other end to the Ethernet port of your other unit. Make sure that you close all applications of both devices.
- Go to Finder, click on the “Applications “folder and then select the “Utilities” folder. Once you are in the “”Utilities” folder, click on “Migration Assistant” to open it.
- You will be ask to confirm if you really want the migration process to start so just click on “Continue” to confirm.
- Both units that are connected with the Ethernet cable will then display a pop-up box that will ask about your administrator password. You just need to type in your administrator password on both devices and then confirm your action.
- Go to your newer unit, click on the option that says “From another Mac” and after that just click on “Continue”.
- When you see a button that says “Use Network” you need to click on it. Another pop-up box will appear again so just type your password.
- Once a six digit passcode is displayed on the screen you may then select the option that says “To another..” on your old unit.
- Go to the entry box and type in the six digit passcode in the entry box being displayed in the old unit’s screen. You may then click on continue to confirm the action.
- You will then see the list of all the files that you can send from the device to another. If there is anything that you don’t want to transmit just uncheck the box and then click on “Continue”. If you want to relocate all your files then just click on continue.
- Once you finish clicking on the “Continue” button your new unit will start getting all the files that you want to relocate from the old unit. Once the process is done, just click on “Quit” to let your unit restart.
If you want to have a mobile device which is loaded with features and exciting applications then you are looking at the right page. In this article, we first need to learn how to set up the application store software in the device before we continue in knowing how to download and set up applications. Follow the steps below to start the process:
Using Your Device:
- Get your device and then go to its Home screen and choose its “Web Browser” icon.
- Once you see the address bar of the web browser just type in the website address of the application store. After typing or pasting the address just press enter.
- Choose and click on the option that says “Download…” and once you’re done clicking you then need to simply follow the given instructions in order to download the software application to your device. Once the download is completed the software will then automatically set itself up in your device and allow you to get applications.
Using A Computer
- Have your device connected to your computer with the use of a USB cable.
- Launch your device’s desktop manager just in case it doesn’t automatically open up.
- Open a web browser and then go to the download web page of your device. Once you see a text that says “From your Desktop Computer” Take a look at the item below and click the button that says “Download it Today”.
- You may then click the download button and then follow the directions provided to set up the software to your computer.
- In the Software window take a look at its left side and then click “Applications”. Click on the “+” sign and then the “Apply” button. This will then allow the software to transfer the app store to your device.
- Once the device reboots it means that the process is completed and that you will already see its icon on your home screen.
- After following either options you may then click on the icon, browse through the wide array of applications, download the one you selected and then set it up for your device.
Making calls to more than one person in various ways is very easy nowadays and it gets more convenient if it is done in a quick manner. You may take a look at the instructions below to learn how to use the Windows Phone Speed dial feature.
How To Make A Phone Call
- In order to make a call you just need to go to Start and then tap the button with a handset icon in it.
- In History, you just need to tap on the Keypad icon, type in the number and then tap call.
- To end the call just tap End call or the notification located at the top of the screen and then tap End call.
- Another way to call is by using Speech which means pressing and holding the Start button first and then saying “Call” and the name of the person you want to contact.
To Call A Contact
- In calling a contact you can just go to Start and then tap the handset icon.
- In history you need to tap the People icon, the person that you want to talk to and then the number to call.
To Make A Call From Call History
- Just tap the call icon in History in order to call back someone.
- You may also just tap your contact’s name and then the number to call.
- Tap on the Search icon, type the name of the person you want to communicate and once his or her name appears tap the call icon, the name or the number.
To Answer Incoming Call
- If your device is currently locked and you receive an incoming call just slide up and then press Answer.
- If your device is unlocked all you have to do is tap Answer.
To Make An Emergency Call
- You simply need to tap the handset icon on Start when attempting to make an emergency call.
- You can tap the Keypad icon, type in the emergency number and then continue by tapping call.
To Direct Calls To Voicemail
If you are getting an incoming call and you want to send it directly to your voicemail all you have to do is tap “Ignore” and the call will automatically go to the voicemail.